1. Create a Dummy Account on Fiverr :
Create a dummy account on Fiverr and buy your own gig twice/thrice at least and give good ratings and review. (In this you will only loose $2-$3).
2. Drive Fake Visitors to Your GIG :
3. Use Accurate Tags :
You have to make sure that you are using accurate and appropriate tags for your gigs otherwise you will not be able to rank and also you must include what you want to rank for in your Gigs Title and descriptions. For Example : If you are trying to rank your gig for Animation Videos or Whiteboard Videos then you should use following tags like :
Whiteboard
Video Animation
3D Animation
Whiteboard Animation
Similar tags like above.
I have not promoted my gigs much on social sites or done anything to promote my gigs outside fiverr. I have shared each and everything I had done to make money from fiverr. There are more than 1.5 millions buyers on Fiverr once I rank my gigs I don’t have to promote them because I am already going to get massive exposure to earn money.
4. Add Extras :
The best way to make more money on fiverr is by adding EXTRAS to all your gigs

No comments:
Post a Comment