Fiverr success
Fiverr is an online marketplace where you can buy or sell services starting at $5. You can buy or sell any service (called gigs) on this site starting from $5. And of course some services are offered as “gig extras” for more than $5—up to $100 or more. You can even bundle different services together and make up to $100-$200 per gig. Yes you heard Fme right, $100 for one gig. You just need to know the basics, how it all works and develop your marketing skills from there.

Services Offered on Fiverr.
The services on offer on Fiverr include something like article writing, logo design, photo editing, video creation, singing, writing lyrics, writing poems, advertising, providing food recipes etc. The categories are gifts, graphics & design, video & animation, online marketing, writing & translation, advertising, business, programming & tech, music & audio, fun & bizarre, lifestyle and others. Each category has sub-categories. Let me show you some Fiverr gigs titles on offer at fiverr.com, maybe you will get some inspiration before you even start.
“I will design a unique logo of your business for #5”
“I will paint you in fine arts for $5”
“I will draw you as a cartoon for $5”
“I will teach you how to be a DJ for $5”
“I will design a website for you for $5”
“I will write 500 unique articles for you for $5”
And some funny and bizarre ones like:
“I will hold your message in front of the Taj Mahal for $5”
“I will sing happy birthday for you with bubbles in my bathtub bath for $5”
“I will dance to 2 minutes of any song of your choice in a hot dog costume for $5”
“I will send you sand from the Atlantic or Pacific Ocean for $5”
“I will send you five beautiful chicken feathers for craft for $5”
“I will tell you what to do with your money for $5”
‘I will throw something at my sister for $5”
Some gigs are funny, aren’t they, but I got to tell you these guys are making money from these gigs and what does that tell you? It tells you that anybody can offer anything on Fiverr and make money. And the beauty of it all is that, signing up with Fiverr is completely free. All you do is sign up and you can start to earn money right away. All Fiverr get for letting you use their platform is a little commission for each sale you make. They get 20% of what you earn. Seriously though, there are lots of ideas you can come up with to make money on Fiverr and I am going to show you some in a bit. But first you need to know how it works right? Now let’s talk about the people that make up Fiverr community.
The services on offer on Fiverr include something like article writing, logo design, photo editing, video creation, singing, writing lyrics, writing poems, advertising, providing food recipes etc. The categories are gifts, graphics & design, video & animation, online marketing, writing & translation, advertising, business, programming & tech, music & audio, fun & bizarre, lifestyle and others. Each category has sub-categories. Let me show you some Fiverr gigs titles on offer at fiverr.com, maybe you will get some inspiration before you even start.
“I will design a unique logo of your business for #5”
“I will paint you in fine arts for $5”
“I will draw you as a cartoon for $5”
“I will teach you how to be a DJ for $5”
“I will design a website for you for $5”
“I will write 500 unique articles for you for $5”
And some funny and bizarre ones like:
“I will hold your message in front of the Taj Mahal for $5”
“I will sing happy birthday for you with bubbles in my bathtub bath for $5”
“I will dance to 2 minutes of any song of your choice in a hot dog costume for $5”
“I will send you sand from the Atlantic or Pacific Ocean for $5”
“I will send you five beautiful chicken feathers for craft for $5”
“I will tell you what to do with your money for $5”
‘I will throw something at my sister for $5”
Some gigs are funny, aren’t they, but I got to tell you these guys are making money from these gigs and what does that tell you? It tells you that anybody can offer anything on Fiverr and make money. And the beauty of it all is that, signing up with Fiverr is completely free. All you do is sign up and you can start to earn money right away. All Fiverr get for letting you use their platform is a little commission for each sale you make. They get 20% of what you earn. Seriously though, there are lots of ideas you can come up with to make money on Fiverr and I am going to show you some in a bit. But first you need to know how it works right? Now let’s talk about the people that make up Fiverr community.
The Fiverr Community
Two groups of people make up the Fiverr community — of course besides the Fiverr staffs — the buyers and the sellers. You can buy as well as sell on this site. Since you are here to make money, we will cover how to register and sell as a seller.
Buyers
Some people come here only to buy something on Fiverr from $5. Things they cannot get somewhere else or things they pay more for elsewhere. Some buy food recipes, poems, lyrics, stories, articles on how to raise children, artworks, logo designs etc. These people are what you are here for and to make money, you need to understand what they want. You need to satisfy their needs and you will make money. Most buyers don’t sell anything on Fiverr. They are here just to buy anything they want. Of course some sellers at some point need something too and you are going to sell to them too.
Sellers
Sellers are people who are on Fiverr basically to sell their services starting from $5. For every basic gig completed, the seller will get a minimum of $4 while Fiverr gets $1 as their own share of you using their website and also for bringing buyers to you. Each seller has a maximum of 20 gigs to offer on his account.
How much you make is entirely up to your efforts. Some get up to 20 or more jobs per day for just one gig and therefore make hundreds of dollars per day. If you can get at least a job per gig in a day over 20 gigs, that is like 20 jobs a day. Not bad for a simple job you can do right in your bedroom in your pyjamas, don’t you think? Now you ask if that is possible or not. Yeah it is but I have to warn you that, it is hard work, and you must be ready to really work hard at anything you do. However, do your research before you offer any service? If people are looking for it, then they will buy it.
Two groups of people make up the Fiverr community — of course besides the Fiverr staffs — the buyers and the sellers. You can buy as well as sell on this site. Since you are here to make money, we will cover how to register and sell as a seller.
Buyers
Some people come here only to buy something on Fiverr from $5. Things they cannot get somewhere else or things they pay more for elsewhere. Some buy food recipes, poems, lyrics, stories, articles on how to raise children, artworks, logo designs etc. These people are what you are here for and to make money, you need to understand what they want. You need to satisfy their needs and you will make money. Most buyers don’t sell anything on Fiverr. They are here just to buy anything they want. Of course some sellers at some point need something too and you are going to sell to them too.
Sellers
Sellers are people who are on Fiverr basically to sell their services starting from $5. For every basic gig completed, the seller will get a minimum of $4 while Fiverr gets $1 as their own share of you using their website and also for bringing buyers to you. Each seller has a maximum of 20 gigs to offer on his account.
How much you make is entirely up to your efforts. Some get up to 20 or more jobs per day for just one gig and therefore make hundreds of dollars per day. If you can get at least a job per gig in a day over 20 gigs, that is like 20 jobs a day. Not bad for a simple job you can do right in your bedroom in your pyjamas, don’t you think? Now you ask if that is possible or not. Yeah it is but I have to warn you that, it is hard work, and you must be ready to really work hard at anything you do. However, do your research before you offer any service? If people are looking for it, then they will buy it.
Levels are like classes on Fiverr. We have level one, level two
up to top rated level. When you register, you start from level zero. After
making some sales and meeting some conditions, you will be promoted to level 1
and so on. When you start making sales up to 10, you’ll automatically be
promoted to Level One. At this Level, you’ll gain additional features making it
easier for you to offer more advanced services and generate higher income. If
you made over 50 orders in two months while maintaining excellent ratings and a
solid track record. You’ll automatically be promoted to Level Two after 2
months. Top Rated Sellers are manually chosen by Fiverr editors. Promotion is
based on the following criteria: Seniority, volume of sales, extremely high
rating, exceptional customer care, and community leadership.
As a Top Rated Seller, you’ll gain access to more extensive sales tools, early access to beta features, and receive VIP support. Top rated level is the ultimate level and that is what you should be aiming for right off the bat. If you do well you will eventually get there.
Feedback– Social Proof System
This point is very important and this why many successful Fiverr sellers are successful. With every gig you complete, there is a rating system where you are rated good job or bad job. You get a thumbs up or a thumbs down from a buyer when the job is done. The higher your percentage rating, the more confidence it gives the potential buyer who wants to buy your service. A 100% rating means that all your buyers are satisfied with your jobs and that helps draw buyers to your service. Won’t you rather buy from someone like that than buy from a seller with a 50% rating? To be successful you need to keep your rating close to a 100%– at least above 90%. Yes, at times you can’t get a 100% rating because some people just can’t be satisfied no matter what. But a 96% rating over 100 jobs for instance is okay, which means only 4 of your 100 buyers had a reason to complain, which is not bad.
This point is very important and this why many successful Fiverr sellers are successful. With every gig you complete, there is a rating system where you are rated good job or bad job. You get a thumbs up or a thumbs down from a buyer when the job is done. The higher your percentage rating, the more confidence it gives the potential buyer who wants to buy your service. A 100% rating means that all your buyers are satisfied with your jobs and that helps draw buyers to your service. Won’t you rather buy from someone like that than buy from a seller with a 50% rating? To be successful you need to keep your rating close to a 100%– at least above 90%. Yes, at times you can’t get a 100% rating because some people just can’t be satisfied no matter what. But a 96% rating over 100 jobs for instance is okay, which means only 4 of your 100 buyers had a reason to complain, which is not bad.
My Fiverr Gigs
.
Initially I was cautious to put anything up for sale that would require my direct time involvement to deliver. After all, working for $4 (after Fiverr’s 20% cut) is not exactly a great way to get ahead in life.
So I started out with a couple books, and actually had some strong results out of the gate, with one title even surprisingly outselling Amazon during the same period.
As I got more comfortable with the platform, I decided to test out a new gig: mini 5-minute screen recording website audits (search for user nloper).
The concept was simple. People would send me a link to their website and I would give my opinion on ways they could improve them.
Nothing too crazy. The videos took a few minutes to prep, and ran 5-7 minutes in length, plus another couple minutes to upload and deliver.
If I was cruising through them back-to-back, I could generate an effective hourly rate of around $24 an hour. Not amazing, but hey, it was an experiment.
I ended up doing a few dozen of these website audits over the last few months. Orders would trickle in and I would deliver.
Feedback from customers was good, it didn’t take a ton of time, and it was actually pretty fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment